Friday, September 24, 2010

Samuel's Memorial Service

Family & Friends: Memorial Services for our Samuel will be held tomorrow, Saturday, September 25 at 11am in Salt Lake City at Ensign Peak ward house (125 E. North Sandrun Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84103) Followed by a grave dedication at Salt Lake City Cemetary and then a luncheon. Please feel free to come and celebrate the life of our sweet angel!

13 comments:

Roars said...

Joanie,
I wish we could be there to celebrate Samuel's life with you tomorrow, but we're stuck on the wrong side of the country. My thoughts are with you at this time.
xoxo,
Rory

Kelie said...

Wising we could be there. What a precious picture this is! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Joanie, we wish we could be there. We have been thinking and praying for you. We love you to pieces.
Love,
Kristie & Jon Gardiner

Aleese and Scott said...

That is the most beautiful picture.

You are an amazing person and know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

tylerandmommy said...

Joanie,
I am so glad you got to hold your sweet, beautiful baby boy if even for a little while. I wish I could be there for his service. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
<3 Candis

Emily said...

I hope you have a beautiful service and celebration. That picture is so precious.

FJ Johnson said...

That picture is so precious. How wonderful that you were able to have a few hours with him. Sorry I couldn't make it today but know that I am thinking of you guys and your in my prayers. Love you guys.

Teagan said...

I love you so much and I want you to know what an amazing woman you are!!! Samuel is so lucky to have you as his mother...
my thoughts and prayers are with you... I have always admired and looked up to you growing up and I still do... you have such amazing strength.
hugs and kisses to you and the family-love, me

Carole Ann & Jon said...

I wish I could of been there, to support your family. We have been thinking about you. I heard through the grapevine it was a beautiful service. I hope you can share with us some of the details.

Carole ann & Jon

Bethany said...

My mom said it was a truly beautiful day. I wish I could have been there, but we are thinking of you and praying for you!

~Bethany

JR said...

Joanie, I love your picture, it's so beautiful. You are in my thoughts sweet girl and you and your family are in my prayers. Love you so.
Jeness

Anonymous said...

Dear Jake and Joanie, I just got the news at church today that your sweet little Samuel came into the world. What a sweet experience it must have been for you to finally meet this beautiful spirit. What a blessing he has been to you in this journey that you have taken with him. I so admire that way that you have handled this test. I also know that through your struggles, you have grown so much.
You will use your experiences now to help others, and your lives will be richly blessed because of it.
We miss you in our ward, but we are so glad that your life has started for you in Nev. May your lives be filled with the sweet memories that you have had through sharing and giving life to this beautiful son. He will be yours forever. What a great comfort that must be for you. Take care and stay in touch with us. Love, Larry and Debbie Mitchell

Emily said...

My sister posted on her blog that today, October 15th, is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. I thought of you. I hope you are hanging in there.

My sister also lost a baby and has been changed, and so blessed, because of her daughter, Zoey.

I can't say that I know what you are going through, but if you ever have a day when you need to be touched by someone who does know your loss, you can go to her blog. Her memories and continued celebrations of Zoey's life are under the category of HEALING.
http://zollyzoo.com/jennblog/

Love you, Joanie!