Tomorrow is the big day. I will be induced in the morning and finally get a chance to hold my little fighter. I have no expectations for what is to come. I will be happy with whatever happens and always feel grateful for the opportunity that the Lord has given me to be Samuel's mother. This pregnancy has been a tough one but has taught me so much. And Samuel has been very much apart of our lives. So far I've had many memories with Samuel as he has moved and kicked around. Manoa often comes up and kisses my tummy - I know he understands that a baby is in there. I love that Samuel has been safe and I have been able to protect him as he gets nourishment through my body. When he comes out tomorrow and his body begins to function on his own without depending on me... we will see what happens. Regardless, I am thankful to my Heavenly Father to entrust me with such a special spirit and for this experience that has humbled me and brought me so much closer to Him. I am also so thankful for the people the Lord has placed in my life that have shown me and my family so much love and support. As for tomorrow, we are handing the reigns over to our Heavenly Father and will enjoy whatever time we have with Samuel.
11 comments:
Our thoughts, prayers, and hearts are with your beautiful family. We are here for you now and always; please let us know what you need. xoxo
Joanie - I am so proud and in awe of how strong and faithful you have been through this whole experience. You have been so optimistic and you are a great example to me. Our thoughts, prayers, and well wishes are with you tomorrow. Good luck and never change...you are one of the strongest and sweetest women I know.
oh dear, how much i just love ya. we are all praying for the wolfgramm family. i know heavenly father will be right there with you. joanie, i love you. you are truly an example to us all.
oh dear, how much i just love ya. we are all praying for the wolfgramm family. i know heavenly father will be right there with you. joanie, i love you. you are truly an example to us all.
oh dear, how much i just love ya. we are all praying for the wolfgramm family. i know heavenly father will be right there with you. joanie, i love you. you are truly an example to us all.
We'll be thinking of you and praying for all to go well with the birth and your time after with Samuel. We love you!!! Hugs!
I'll be thinking of you and little Samuel tomorrow. Lots of love to you and your family.
Our thoughts are with you sweet girl. Love, THe Harmors.
Our love and prayers are with you! You are such a great example for us!
Love you so much!
Zoe & Hernan
Love you Joanie and I'm praying for you and your family.
-Kristin
My thoughts and prayers and best wishes are with you and your cute little family. Thank you for being such an incredible example of faith and courage and strength. You are AMAZING! Love ya!
Post a Comment