Hahahaahaha... i seriously laughed out loud... James even got scared from my cackling. That was so hilarious and... cute! Wow, he should be an acrobat... he had such good form. =) I miss you guys...
That is hilarious!!! And he is sooo stinkin cute! We are in Henderson already. We've been here for about 2 and a half months. When are you guys coming!?!?!
Tina just showed me this. I laughed SOOOO hard! That was freakin' awesome! I can't believe that it doesn't hurt him just a little. Before long, AliCherie will be doing the same I'm sure. She's a little Ms. Monkey too. LOL!
11 comments:
I miss you guys, I haven't seen him in so long. He is quite the gymnast!
Hahahaahaha... i seriously laughed out loud... James even got scared from my cackling. That was so hilarious and... cute! Wow, he should be an acrobat... he had such good form. =) I miss you guys...
What a brave lil' man!! He looks so big!
So funny!
that's hilarious!
I guess that's what you get for letting him be a monkey for Halloween!
That is so funny. Cute little kid.
Jonesy that is sooo dangerous!!!! but funny! I can't believe all that hair... didn't I just see him in September and he was practically bald?
That is hilarious!!! And he is sooo stinkin cute! We are in Henderson already. We've been here for about 2 and a half months. When are you guys coming!?!?!
Dangerous? When can he come to Las Vegas and teach me this trick? It looks like a blast! lol Miss you guys!
Tina just showed me this. I laughed SOOOO hard! That was freakin' awesome! I can't believe that it doesn't hurt him just a little. Before long, AliCherie will be doing the same I'm sure. She's a little Ms. Monkey too. LOL!
Post a Comment