I gave in and bought Manoa a costume for Halloween, he was a monkey. I love it because he looked so cute and also because he ALWAYS has to take his stuffed monkey with him wherever he goes, especially when he goes to sleep. We went to our ward party and on Halloween night we took him trick or treating just down one street.

strapped with his candy bag

The cupcakes we made for the ward party.



Halloween night


I had to add this picture of Manoa, Grandpa Dave, and our beautiful new little cousin Lenna! Isn't her little spider adorable? Her mommy made it!
8 comments:
He is TOO CUTE as a monkey!!
Joanie!! He looks SO adorable!! I'm glad you decided to dress him up, that pic of him and Jake is so cute!
MY GOSH! Cutest lil monkey ever!! I love Halloween when ya have kids, it's so much fun. How cute is Lenna?? Oh my goodness.. HEr spider is too cute!
Manoa is seriously so adorable!
joanie! those cupcakes are so creative! and your little man is so cute!
Cute little monkey! I think every little kid should be a monkey at least once. Your cupcakes look AWESOME!
I LOVE how cute Manoa is as a monkey! That costume was perfect for him!
What a cute monkey and I LOVE your cupcakes..so spooky!
Post a Comment