Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's been awhile....

What can I say.. new baby = life's crazy!! But we have been doing some fun things. Manoa is officially a huge baby. Now just two months old he is 25 inches long and weighing it at 16 pounds. But he is so healthy and so fun to be around. He is the sweetest boy and Jake and I are having a blast with him. I really need to update on the pictures. These ones were taken about a month ago.

This bear outfit is sooo cute!

showing off...


giving Uncle Joe a funny face



Okay - this cowboy gear was from Jake's sister Marti. It was soo cute on Manoa. Alin and I were cracking up while we were taking these pictures!!!

look at those skinny legs

8 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

I LOVE his cowboy accessories and the saying on his brown outfit. Yay for milk! He is adorable!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

He IS so cute!! And I love his skinny legs...both my boys had skinny legs too!

Kristin said...

He's a cute one! You look great. (Doesn't surprise me!)

Teagan said...

oh my goodness he is adorable!!!!

jayni & ben said...

He is sooo cute. I love his little bear outfit.

Emily said...

I'm so happy to see updated pictures! The look he's giving his uncle is great :)

FJ Johnson said...

He is the cutest little cowboy I have ever seen.

Kelie said...

Love the cowboy pictures! He is so darling! Hope we get to see you for thankgiving!