Manoa loves taking baths!! It's so cute! He loves just hanging out in the warm water. He loves getting his hair washed. The only part he doesn't love is getting out of the tub and being cold for a minute while we warm him back up.
This is how the whole process goes...
loving bathtime

loving the water

NOT loving being cold after getting out of the water

loving post-bath snuggles

getting kisses from daddy
5 comments:
OH my goodness! How precious is he? I want to hold him again. I love him Jake could NOT be more tender with him. He just LOVES him huh? AWww! I miss you.
Cute clean baby! Bath time really is fun. Just wait until he can sit up in the tub and play with little rubber duckies :)
Rees is the same way, he loves everything about the bath except for getting out. It's so funny cause he sprawls his arms and legs out and looks like a little frog. Manoa is so cute, I can't wait to see him in person! Miss you prego buddy!!!
He sure is adorable! Don't you love being a mom? I say that cause today Brooklyn was being a little stinker and it was a little frustrating but in the end I just had to kiss her and tell her how much I lover her. Being a mom, we learn alot and kids make it all better!
What a sweet lil boy! Hope all is well looks like he's a healthy growing boy!
Post a Comment