Jake and I both went on kayaks and Tim, Mariana, Dean and Sydney went in the canoe. It was Sydney's very first time out! And we actually went thru rapids and everything. Mariana is a brave woman to take her baby canoeing on rapids.
Here is Jake working his kayak!
"Get over here next to me!!"
We had so much fun kayaking we want to find a place to go here in Utah and get some River Wild action.
The kids gearing up for the trip! Their faces are both hilarious!!
I love this picture. Mariana is an awesome mom, at one point she was actually brestfeading while forging some serious rapids! If I can be breastfeading while going thru rapids in a canoe, I could be like survivor mom!


1 comment:
Hey Girl!!! your pics from MD look so fun:) Sorry to hear about meeting MR. HEARTBURN....ugghh and the fun begins. Ok, so I have literally felt the baby getting bigger!! It feels so dang tight in there.. wow!! Ok, and those pics canoeing?!?! did u rent those...it looks really fun I want to take brad!! Tell me the info.... hope ur doin well.
Post a Comment