Even though we just recently celebrated our one year anniversary, I thought I would put a few pictures up of our wedding day. July 21st was one of the hottest days of 2006 but it was still an amazing day and life has pretty much been bliss since then!


Jake is the greatest guy and this was my lucky day!!

The cutest flower girls ever.

4 comments:
Wow...the picture of Alin and you and FREDA>>>is that our Freda from way back in the day???
That is so cool that your guys are all still friends...
It is great to see your family in the wedding pictures:)
Everyone looks so good and the children are all precious.
Fondly, B.
WHOA! So beautiful Joans! I wish I had been there. I can't believe you have been married already a year...times flies!
XOXO!!!!!
Beautiful pictures. What a wonderful day. You are just gorgeous. Jake is so lucky to have you!
I remember Freda! She used to sing that George Michael song Freedom but say Freda instead- that's pretty much all I remember! What pretty pictures, you two look so happy!
Post a Comment