Birk and Jake and BWI airport.

Out to dinner at Tyson's Corner after a big day of shopping!
Jake and I on the four wheeler at Tommy and Kimmy's house
Hanging out at Mariana's and Tim's house.

Jake and Sami


Jake and I with Amanda and Dean.

UH-OH... Kareoke Time!!

What is a trip home without going to Lake Anna!! This is probably my favorite place on earth!!!

Jake and I night swimming at Lake Anna. It was our first night there and about 1 in the morning. I didn't have my swimsuit out yet so I just went in my T-shirt and skirt.
Dad, Jake, Rick and Diego night swimming at Lake Anna.
Jake up on the wakeboard!!
Marti and Rick.
Rick getting some air!
Me, trying to wakebaord again.
Jake and I on the SeaDoo... I love these things!!
Family picture at the lake house.
Only one of the reasons why mom loves Jake!


No comments:
Post a Comment