This is for you Lauren!! :) I know I have been horrible at blogging. Life has been busy. I've had a lot of family and friends in town and I have been out of town and now Im getting ready for my trip home to Maryland on Tuesday!!!! I can't wait to get out there! I miss Maryland. I miss my family and friends and the GREEN! I miss the Cherry Blossoms! Dinners outside on the back deck. The malls! I could go on and on. I almost even miss the humidity! I LOVE it there so much. Manoa and I are going back for 3 weeks while Jake gets his externship started for school! Jake will be really busy so it's a good time for us to go.
But here are some Easter pictures. Mostly of Manoa's Easter egg hunt we did at my sister's house. My mom was here for Easter so it was fun to all be together.
I can't believe how big Manoa is! It was great to see you today btw. When I picked Tyler up from nursery today I said "did you meet manoa?" He goes "NO mom, I did not EAT him." I said "No, Tyler...did you meet Manoa? The little boy with the spiky hair?" "Oh yeah, he wanted the silver car." Silly kids. :)
5 comments:
I LOVE MANOA!! He's growing up SOOOO quickly. CRAZY! What a fun Easter for him.
Manoa is such a little man now! So glad you're coming back home for a visit - we'll need to get together :-)
Love the pics! Manoa is a hunk! Have fun during your trip home :) Hope to see you soon....
I can't believe how big Manoa is! It was great to see you today btw. When I picked Tyler up from nursery today I said "did you meet manoa?" He goes "NO mom, I did not EAT him." I said "No, Tyler...did you meet Manoa? The little boy with the spiky hair?" "Oh yeah, he wanted the silver car." Silly kids. :)
Oh gosh Joanie - he is soooo cute!
Post a Comment