Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ms. M&M and Mr. Manoa

My family calls Manoa - Mister Manoa...

My sister and I went to Vegas for my niece Mica's soccer tournament and to hangout with my sister in law Marti. I was planning on taking tons of pictures and I took ONE ... with my phone. I know....pitiful!! Actually, I guess technically my sister took it. We took all the kids down to the strip to MGM to see the lion habitat and we also went to M&M World. I love finding family friendly things to do on the strip. Here is my ONE picture.
Manoa was scared of Ms. M&M!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Fun! Those are actually two of my favorite places to go in Vegas! Manoa looks extremely grown-up in that picture. He's got so much gorgeous hair!

Lisa said...

adorable! :)

tylerandmommy said...

He is getting SO big! And he is SO cute!! I would be scared of Ms. M&M too if she was 12 times my size!