Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Take a ride with me...

To Hagerstown Maryland! One of my favorite little towns!! My sister lives in Hagerstown Maryland and I love it for many reasons. (One being that my sister lives there, of course). It has a small town feel to it yet has so many "ammenities" plus a good size "downtown". It has a true East Coast/Colonial feel to it. The last time I was home I captured some of the treasures in Hagerstown. One of my favorite things are the homes here. They are colonial, American, patriotic, pay attention to detail, quaint, and charming!! Almost every home had either an American flag or Maryland flag and front porches with sitting areas or swings. So here is a long slideshow of Hagerstown....

Feel free to click on the slide show to view the pictures individually, faster and larger.

2 comments:

TG and Steph said...

I love the pictures. I'm obsessed with cute little colonial towns. I think it would be so much fun to live in one.

P.S. Manoa is such a cutie!

Sara said...

Girl!!! Loved your pictures.. you make me proud of my hometown :) Like I want to steal your slide show and put it on my post hahah