Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Henderson, NV

My sister in law just moved to a gorgeous home in Henderson Nevada. We went down there to visit and help her move in and I fell in love. Henderson is a beautiful city. I love it there! My sister in laws backyard has a great pool and I got some cute shots of her kids and Manoa in the pool.






my niece Mikelle... adorable

my niece Katelyn...gorgeous

Manoa and the dog Nelly

4 comments:

FJ Johnson said...

I love the puppy kiss. So funny.

Claudia said...

I am loving the sepia tones you added to Manoa and the pup!

dont you dare up and move to Henderson!! I would die.

HUGS darlin.

Claudia

Emily said...

How could you not have a great life with a pool like that!

Teagan said...

oh jones- I miss you. That comment totally warmed my heart. I know weird right- you are probably thinking 'what did I write?'-- But you get to a point in your life (especially when you move middle high school career) that you think no one really knows you and all the things you have done in your life time.
Yes-it is so fun to see her enjoy swimming! It was a huge part of my life!