Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun in the Sun & Fun with Editing

I love SUMMER!! It makes for good times and good pictures! My friend Jen and I bought some water toys for the kids and of course they loved it. And Manoa always has a blast playing outside with his friends!

Gabriela getting crazy with the water


I love this face... "I'm about to pour this all over you if you don't...!"


Christina is just plain cute!


Hanging with the ladies and lovin it!


Pure fascination


Gorgeous I'm telling you... just gorgeous!


This is what ladies do best...sun bathe


The newest addition to Jen's fam... Checho aka Sergio aka Manoa's bff


Manoa knows a good time when he sees one


Chech enamored with his mama

2 comments:

Emily said...

GORGEOUS pictures, Joanie! Nothing is better than playing in the water on a hot summer day.

Teagan said...

oooh.. i love all the pictues!! do you have a mac to be able to do that with the pic? Love it!!!
MIss you girl!