I know Manoa is supposed to be sleeping on his back but he's getting older and he knows what's comfortable for him and what's not.... and sleeping on his back is NOT! But sleeping on his side in V formation... YES. Sleeping with his butt up in the air... YES very comfy! And of course no sleep is complete without one of his animals of choice by his side. It's either the monkey or the lion every night. Either one of them will do - as long as it's one of them.

7 comments:
I figured as soon as Tyler could roll over either way by himself that he could sleep however he wanted. It turned out ok...
so cute! It's always amazing how much they move around while sleeping. Just wait till he figures out how to undress himself...I will never forget when Owen was little and I went in to get him...he was completely naked!! Nice.
I love, its SO cute!! They grow up so fast don't they? And he has to sleep with stuffed animals!! Be warned Kaluna is a blankie and stuffed animal lover too, it started with one favorite balnkie and stuffed animal, now there are two blankies and an unknown amount of critters!! He calls them his babies and rounds them all up in his bed every night! I guess its still cute, but he sleeps in a sea of babies and blankies :)
That is so cute!!! It is kind of scary when they move out of that phase, I know it worried me so much but like Manoa Barrick got to the point where he slept better on his tummy. Manoa is such a cute little guy!!
I Love It. I sleep like that too.
Oh yes, that's definitely the way to sleep!
Post a Comment