Monday, April 13, 2009

A Beautiful Easter Day

We had a great Easter day. We went down to Provo to be with my family and then up to Bountiful to be with Jake's family. It was also my first day teaching primary. I love my new calling but I already know that I am going to miss Relief Society and hanging out with the moms in the mother's room. haha!!

Here are some pictures from Easter day...
I can't even tell you how much I love this little boy! He is the sweetest boy and Jake and I feel so blessed to have him!

Noa with his cousins

Easter outfit from Grandma Sue

Jaden - the little senorita!


He was just so much fun during this mini photo shoot!

Our family!

Now it's my turn to be behind the camera. My sister, her hubby and the twinners!! So cute!

Manoa and Daddy

8 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

I love the pic of the cousins all in red! I can't believe how big Alin's twins are already! Looks like you guys had a fun time.

FJ Johnson said...

I am in love with the picture of Jake and Manoa. He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Manoa is growing up so fast!

Emily said...

What beautiful pictures! You guys are always looking so cute.

Claudia said...

What a fantastic Mom you are! I can see it in the joy in Manoa's eyes!

I miss you darlin -- please call for lunch soon!

Big hugs!!

Teagan said...

oh my gosh...I love the pictures!! And seeing you sis's family..what fun!

ps-thanks for you kind words. I have been surprised that no one has really said anything to me... I am like come on guys I cut off like 9 inches...give me something.(and i am not talking about blogging people)

alexis said...

Manoa is getting so big! I love chubby babies.

Kristin said...

I know that every time I post I tell you how beautiful you are but I just can't help it. Your smile makes me so happy and it reminds me of what a great person and friend you are. Your little boy is so cute. I just want to squeeze him. You need to come to Colorado to visit.