Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Jaden's Birthday Party

Okay Jaden had the cutest 4th Birthday party ever!!! The girls came over, they all got their hair, make-up and nails done. Then they had a little runway fashion show. They all looked so adorable. I was the paparazzi (photographer). My sister really knows how do throw a good party - the girls absolutely loved it. I don't know how Alin is ever going to top this one.

Hair...

Make up...

Nails...

And you have yourself a princess! Jaden loves Hannah Montana! Her purple boots crack me up!!

Siena even got in on the action. She looked SO cute!

The pregnant ladies!! I know - I'm huge!!

Aniston and Jaden - all princessed up!


She didn't have a lot of time - But I finally got to take a picture with the birthday girl!!



The girls all getting ready to walk down the princess runway

Siena needed some help from mommy!

Jadey is getting ready to open her presents

Classic Jaden face...

Mica, of course, was the one who ended up breaking the tiara pinata. The girl is STRONG! (and not much into the princess scene but at least she is going for the right team with her BYU cougars jersey!!)

The sparkler candle kind of scared the girls a little

Finally the birthday princess gets to dig into her huge birthday cupcake!


PHEW... now that was a party!!

6 comments:

The Hafoka Family said...

Holy Moly Joanie your the freakin cutest pregnant person ever, Dont ever look so good when your so far along!!

Laura Terry said...

Cute Joanie!! I can't believe you haven't had this baby yet. I miss you at work!! Can't wait to talk after baby comes. Tons of Hugs! Laura

Lisa Johnson said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! I'l totally have to try and remember to do something like that for Autumn's 4th birthday party! I wish I could have been there to dress up too and see how happy and adorable those little girls were. You did a great job at being the paparazzi w/ all the pics you took! :D

Jobi Niu said...

I can't believe how grown up Jaden's gotten. She's so dang cute! What a fun freakin birthday party.. GEEZ! You look GREAT JOANIE! My goodness.. Ya hangin in there?? Love ya

Teagan said...

how fun!! You look great!... it really looks like he is on his way out... he have dropped.

where was the party? at a salon...how nice.

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh...what a party!!!