Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Shower!

My good friend Jenny Altamirano and my sister Alin threw a baby shower for me on July 26th. I was so fun. I appreciate everything they did. I got so many cute things for the baby. I had so much fun, thanks to everyone for coming!!

Margaret, Sarah, Joshy and the best mother-in-law in the world!

My girls for life!! I love these girls to death!

That thing is SO addicting!

My beautiful cousins

Marti, my sister-in-law and Margaret.

I can't wait to put him in this cowboy hat and boots!! So cute!

Becca and Holly

YUM!!

It's so nice to have a friend to go thru pregnancy with. She is due about a month after me. Thanks for all you did Jen. Our little boys are gonna be best friends!

Freda and I!!

Thanks Liz for letting us use your beautiful home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

joanie,

looks like fun! any chance you know what brand and/or model that chocolate fountain is? i'm planning on getting one and wanted to get some recommendations from people who have one. thanks!

kim

Jobi Niu said...

JOAnie!! THAt it was SOO good to see you! I remember seeing everyone at your wedding too. he he. THat house was UNREAL! The food was AMAZING! I love Jake's Mom. :)

Brooke said...

Woa..that house looks beautiful! Your shower looks like it was fun...I love the hat and boots!

Emily said...

Joanie,
Thanks for adding the RS to my list of memories--although there are certain things I think I tend to block from my memory (if you know what I mean)! Those were great times and I'm SO SO SO glad we got to know each other. Have you kept in touch with Heather?

PS--the chocolate cake looks AMAZING!

Lisa Johnson said...

Looks like so much fun! It's not fair how cute you look!!! That cake looks so scrumptious! I can't wait to see pics of the baby!

Bethany said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm sad I missed it...these are the times I miss living in Utah!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the perfect shower! How about that cake? My mouth is watering and its on only 7 AM! HA! Just about there with that lil baby! Hope all is well!