Monday, April 28, 2008

St. George

We took another trip to St. George with Jakes family. I love it down there, it was a lot of fun. I was just so annoyed with myself because I FORGOT MY CAMERA!! Anyways, I got a few pics of off Erika camera... only 4 but they were worth putting up!

We went to Zions and it was BEAUTIFUL! We did some fun hikes! I lugged my belly along but still made it up!!




We all went golfing at the Ledges which is a GORGEOUS golf course down there. The scenery was amazing,and my game wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Well let me rephrase... I hit the ball and made contact so I was satisfied!! Jake and his dad are teaching me to love the game. It's actually really fun to play.
Here are a few shots of Jake's swing...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

We love St. George too...we are actually here right now and I don't think I want to ever leave!!

Mandi @ Life Your Way said...

I'm visiting here from Kim William's site. We used to live in St. George but moved back East to be near family when we started having kids. Anyway, we loved living out there, and your pics make us miss it even more, especially this time of year!

Congratulations on your baby boy!!!