Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared!!

We celebrated my brother-in-law Jareds Birthday (Alin's husband) down at PF Changs in Orem and then went back to their house later to hangout. His whole family was there, we were definitely the biggest party that night. We pitched in and got Jared an iphone for his birthday!! I'm pretty sure he LOVED it!

















Here is the birthday boy blowing out his one candle..hahaha!
















Alin and Jared...so photogenic!!

















Jake holding Cali and Ryans 5 lb. newborn. So precious!!!














We LOVE our neices!!
















Jaden LOVES her Uncle Jake. Everytime she sees him, she runs to him. Its so cute!















Poor Mica was feeling sick that night... but still up for pictures of course!





















Isn't this face HILARIOUS??? haha.. I love it!

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Jared and Alin are so dang cute together! Tell her I say hi!! Who is that sweet baby that Jake is holding?? My goodness.. She's unreal! Jake is gonna be such a cute Daddy! I'm SOOO excited for you guys! How much longer till ya find out?? AHHHH! SOOO intense!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

TOOOO CUTE all of you BUT especially you Joans! You have that glow about you. =) I am coming to UT this Thursday for a week - sooo we should get together! I am gonna e-mail you my # in case you dont have it. XOXOXO!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to do dinner with Kelsey...Let me know!

Emily said...

Hey Joanie!
I sent you an email responding to your comment on my blog. Just wanted you to know because I don't know if I have the right email address and if you don't get it, let me know and we'll try again!
Em

Virginia said...

Hey Joanie!
It's Virginia (Altamirano) Jimenez! Hey, I was surfing blogs and I totally ran into this one! Small world! Here's mine if you ever feel like checking it out- oh, and I hear your pregnant- congratulations, that's great!

http://jimenezfam.blogspot.com