Friday, February 01, 2008

2 months down... 7 to go!

I am officially in my 3rd month. I can count the number of times that I have actually thrown up on one hand. Just yesterday I ran again for the first time since I found out I was pregnant and it felt awesome! I'm feeling so much better now! YAY! Everyday I get more and more excited about the baby. Sometimes I have dreams about him/her at night. I say him/her because in some of my dreams I have a baby boy and in others I have a baby girl. So... no divine inspiration or anything. All I know is that when I see the baby in my dream, I love it so much and I can't stop thinking about how beautiful it is. This is such a blessing in our lives and we are truly grateful for it. We really appreciate everyone who has been so supportive and excited for us!

6 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Joanie!! Yeah the viewing was amazing! I'm SOOO happy you're feeling better. You're probably skinny as frick still.. six-pack.. I'm just SO EXCITED to find out what you're having. YOu should put a poll on your blog asking people whether you're having a boy or girl.. I'm guessing a...... I don't know yet.. ahhhh!!! LOve you.. miss you!

Lindsay Wright said...

Your baby is going to be here before you know it! Do you even realize how beautiful that baby will be!!! I cant wait to find out what you are having. Yay!

Brooke said...

Once again, we are so excited for you guys!! You are getting into the good part of pregnancy! It is so fun!

Brooke said...

Once again, we are so excited for you guys!! You are getting into the good part of pregnancy! It is so fun!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

YEAH! i'm so excited for you and your little one!

By the way TAGG your it. Go to my blog for instructions!

The Devlin Family said...

That's awesome that you're still running. There's a great article on runnersworld.com about running and staying really fit during pregnancy. You should check it out. Staying fit is so good for you and the baby. Plus, you get back into those old jeans much faster afterwards! Take care honey.